Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 30, 2015

Blog #9: Fun Time in SoM Week!

Let's go SoA-- Er... SoM!

Seriously. I'll probably never get used to saying SoM.

                   Hail for the School of Management, formerly called the School of Accountancy and Business! You guys might think that this department is full of head exploding courses and does nothing but eye-widening paper works, and body-aching management. Well, you're probably right. But we SoA-- Er... SoM got the funk! We can still prove that we still have the crazy fun inside our soul for the relief after all the head-exploding studies!

                The first day of SoM week? How should I start this. Well, we paraded, or should I say, walked half of the Brgy. Magallanes. The scorching heat poking to my skin really annoys me and the boredom slowly striking through as I felt weak and tired. After all that marching, we watched an opening remark, a cheer, and a dance (with cute boys!) and basically left after the program. Yeah, that's it.

                   The rest of the week? I can barely say it was "enjoyable." I mean, on the second day we were scolded by our Public Speaking II teacher for coming late. Beast mode, really. Scary too. The next few days of SoM week, I watched a volleyball match. My classmates are going wild to a player who is also our classmate. We kept on shouting "Go Eva! Dalang dala mo ung team!" Seminar and mass was also part of the week. I was amused that the JPIA required us to bring a pen and a notebook for donation.

                   After all the back-breaking days of lessons, quizzes, and activities, SoM week is very enjoyable. And I'm looking forward to next year's SoM week!.

                    P.S. I'm waiting for the lanyard and T-shirt of JPIA. I'm quite impatient yet excited at the same time!

#TeamLauxenflair

No comments:

Post a Comment